Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Easter Recap 2012

Yes. It's the first of June and I am just now posting about Easter. Bare with me, trying to get caught up!!

Our first egg hunt was at Phil Clowdus' farm. We look forward to this every year. Karlee loves Mr. Phil and I think he loves her too! It didn't take Madelyn long to figure out what was going on. She discovered CANDY!!



















Karlee had a fun egg hunt with her class at Indian Pines. She has the sweetest teachers and classmates. I enjoyed watching them run around and play.









Easter morning, the girls woke to find the Easter bunny had made a visit. Karlee was so excited to show Madelyn what all was in their baskets. The funniest part of the morning was when Karlee walked out of her room and looked down into the living room. She SCREAMED "he brought me a fishing pole!" Her first real pole and tackle box was a big hit!











After church, we went over to the Memory Gardens for a quick photo shoot. I swear getting these two to take a picture together is next to impossible! Karlee climbed in a tree, Sunday dress and all, and of course Madelyn wanted to follow. It's monkey see monkey do around here!













This year, we skipped the big family get together and just stayed home after church. Tax season was killer on me this year and I just wanted to spend time with my girls. So, my parents, Chip's parents, Adam, and Erin came over for lunch at our house. We followed it up with a little egg hunt in the back yard. Karlee found the gold egg and Madelyn found the silver. Go figure, huh!



























Playing with their new bubble machine!!







2 comments:

George said...

Madelyn is getting such a pretty face she is such a sweet little girl
I am really starting to enjoy her she is going to be eye candy soon yummy

Anonymous said...

Oh she is already eye candy in the blue dress in the tree the one with her dress open in the back showing off her tight little bum I got hard and cum looking at her hot little body I would love to fill that little girls
Hot little ass full of my hot man cream
She would be so tight and so hot