Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Swim Lessons: Check!

Karlee took swim lessons from Amber Fulford again this year. I tried to keep a low profile while I was there so Karlee would listen and not pay attention to me. So, I only got a few pictures on the last day.

My little fish did so well. She is swimming 100% without her puddle jumper and is more confident in doing it ... even jumping off the diving board.





We headed to the splash park on the last day of swim lessons since we were on that side of town. Karlee took off through the water but Madelyn just hung out and figured out what was going on. It takes her longer to assess the situation than it ever took Karlee at this age. That is good sometimes and frustrating at other times!! Karlee got bored that she didn't know anyone there so we didn't stay too long, plus the wind was blowing about 15 mph and it was chilly!









No comments: