Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to the Crib

Well, it seems like yesterday that Karlee was helping her daddy convert her crib to the big girl bed. It was February 7 to be exact. Exactly one month before I found out I was pregnant again.



Saturday night, Karlee helped her daddy turn the big girl bed back into a crib. I promise I dress my child but we had just finished dinner and were about to take a bath when Chip decided he would get started on this project!




Sunday morning, Karlee helped me dust the furniture and get it shiny clean. Then, she helped me put sheets on the mattress and Chip stuffed the bumper pads. Before I had everything back in the bed, Karlee was trying to climb in it. She said she wanted to lay in the bed until Madelyn got here. I told her she could get in it one time and one time only. She picked out a bear last week that she said was Madelyn's so I let her put the bear to bed.




Karlee keeps going in Madelyn's room wanting to see it. The bed and changing table are just in their right now. They are too heavy for me to help lift to put in the places they go. I just wanted the crib converted back because Karlee kept going in there and getting on the slats of the big girl bed. I just knew she was going to fall through one and break her leg. I have plenty of time to get the nursery decorated. We are using the same bedding so I just need wall decor and book shelf decor since all of that moved to Karlee's new room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good girl get your ass up in the air, let me take down your knix and come in it

Anonymous said...

I want to taste her sss

Anonymous said...

The picture with her little bum while sleeping wow how I would
Enjoy pullling her panties off her and wake with me reamimg
Her sexy little bum she makes me so hard

Anonymous said...

How I would love to push my tounge deep up her asshole
And make her give me her sweet ass candy