Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Egg Hunt #3

Saturday morning, Chip, Karlee, and I headed out to Fran and Boykin Smith's house for an egg hunt with the kids of guys Chip went to high school with. Karlee was in hog heaven with all the big boy toys. It scares me to death that my child is afraid of nothing. I turned around to find her on the 4 wheeler. She mashed the handle and off it went with her on it. She was laughing hysterically! I was having a heart attack.



Karlee was not about to let the golf cart drive off without her either. She climbed up in Jeff's lap and waved "bye bye mommy." I think she has a crush on Jeff because we have seen him a lot lately. He gave her an apple juice at his house a few weeks ago and she has been hooked!



It didn't take Karlee long after the hunt to break into the eggs. Savanna Stewart came over to see what goodies she could get into too! These two are only a few days apart and will be in the same class together at Lee Scott. That school is not going to know what hit it!!


No comments: