Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pass the corn, please!

Karlee loves corn more than anything else. We have always cut the corn off the cob for her. All of her teeth are now in (except 2 year molars), so I thought she could handle taking on the cob. At first, she didn't bite hard enough and handed the cob to me and said "Do it, mommy." I handed it back telling her to bite really hard and showed her how. Well, it only took showing her once. One big bite and she took off. She was making lots of chomping noises and juice sucking noises. It was hilarious. I just had to take a picture so I would have that memory.



Sorry if this post bored you. It's mainly for my memory!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Prather LOVES corn on the cob, too! I can't wait to show him this picture of Karlee tomorrow :)