Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Haircut #2 and a new "look"

Karlee and I took a trip to the beauty parlor this morning to have Karlee's crazy hair shaped up. Lately, it has looked like a tattered flag in the back with random long pieces hanging down her back. It just looked ratty all the time and it has been driving me crazy.




Karlee totally surprised me with how good she was while getting her hair cut. The terrible two's have started slowly creeping into her body! I had my purse loaded with books, snacks, and even suckers (Karlee has only had one in her lifetime). I never had to pull out a single thing. She was playing with the penguins on the smock and laughing every time Lindsey made a cut. She even said "look mommy, hair fall down!" She was rewarded with a trip to Books A Million and got to pick out a few new books. Lord knows we don't need any more toys in this house, especially with a birthday coming up a week from Monday.






Sweet Lindsey took the bottom part off and evened up the back and sides. The bangs are still growing out so we left them alone. I'm so happy to have a little girl whose hair looks brushed and not like she just got out of the bed.




**Notice the necklace. This is a new phase we are going through now too. Whenever mommy wheres a necklace, Karlee wants to wear a necklace too. I just let her pick out whatever she wants**

The hairdo is not the only thing changing around here. Karlee has a new look that she gives me when I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do. She will do it on cue now when I say, "Karlee, give daddy the look." Doesn't she look vicious with the squinty eyes?




a

5 comments:

The Reeds said...

She is SO cute!! She and Trent might be destined to be together, because they have perfected "the look!"

John Smith said...

Her little haircut looks beautiful on her. I think she got the scrunchy-face look from Rolley Len.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing her on horse so regularly
At her age she will tear her hiymsn and
Open her little pussy and know one will
Have to pop her little cherry and put her
Through all that truma horse riding does
That unpleasant chore slow and gentle

Anonymous said...

I want to watch my 8” slowly disappear inside her baby love pocket

George said...

Yes I agree that would be nice however as tinybas
Her little pussy is I think u would hurt her and you
Wouldn’t be able to get your eight inch shaft inside
Her ! I think the best way to pleasure her and myself
Would be to take her panties off then put my mouth
Over her little baby pussy and suck on her pussy
Until I have a suction on her then start licking that hot young
Swollen love box and make her cum so I can taste her cum
Juices ! That would be an amazing experience I love the
Taste of seeet little girl pussy juice