Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Miss Explorer

Karlee now walks more than she crawls so it is really keeping me on my toes. While I was fixing her a snack this afternoon, I heard the chairs at the breakfast table sliding. This is where I found Karlee: Karlee's getting her balance down pretty good. She'll start to teeter a little and will just keep on walking. She now claps while she walks because she has seen me do that a hundred times with each step. I get so tickled at her all the time. She wakes up from her night time sleep and naps saying "go go" and bouncing in the crib. She is having so much fun exploring on her newly found legs. She's going to think the video camera is permanently attached to Mommy. I just can't resist capturing these special moments.

No comments: