Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. It is such a joy to have a little one scooting around this time of year. We have been hustling and bustling since Saturday when all the family get-togethers started. Watching Karlee open presents and then play with other kids toys was so much fun. Chip and I were like kids again getting her ready for Christmas morning. We kept telling her Santa was coming (even though she had no clue what we were talking about).

Chip's parents gave her a work vehicle for the days she "works" with daddy. It is decked out with Beehive stickers and even came in Beehive colors-blue and yellow.



Chip surprised me with a Janome embroidery machine. I secretly hoped I would get it but wasn't really expecting it. My first practice run was quite comical. The second was not so bad. Look at the third:



I think this is giftable to my cousin who is due January 22. I plan to take a few classes in January so I'll keep you moms out there posted on the progress. If anyone has anything they would like me to practice on, feel free to drop it by. Chip included the monogram wizard software so I have tons of fonts and drawings to create from. Wish me luck in learning this thing!!

1 comment:

The Cooks said...

I love the burpcloth!!!!!!! :) :) :)