Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!


This is what I looked like this time last year. I really celebrated the new year coming in (asleep at 11:00). We watched the Auburn bowl game at the Sekula's and had to ring in the new year twice - once for Georgia time (for Elizabeth) and once for Alabama time. I totally missed the Georgia time but Chip woke me for the Alabama time.

I hope the new year brings more blessings to our family. 2008 has been a wild ride with a new baby and crashing economy on a self-employed husband in the construction business. I have a few New Year's resolutions (what good they usually do!!):

1> More devotional time
2> Keep my house cleaner (I am a clutter-horse)
3> Stop hilighting my hair (go natural-spend less money)
4> Stick to a spending budget - this is going to be very hard for me (I love to shop)
5> Get in shape - this baby flab doesn't go away by itself (at least not for me)
6> Cook more - we eat out all the time (goes with spending budget!!!)
7> Stop biting my nails (this has been a resolution every year for as long as I can remember-maybe this is the year!!!!!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year! We had a great time at dinner. Karlee is soooooo well behaved. She's so much fun to be around. Isn't amazing how things change from year to year? From New Orleans to Longhorn....thanks for being a wonderful friend. We wish you a safe, blessed and prosperous new year.