Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mouth Full of Clean Teeth

Karlee had her first experience at the dentist office yesterday. I've been putting off the inevitable and decided it was better to get it over with before Madelyn arrives. Teeth brushing at our house is a dreaded event. Karlee fights it 90% of the time two times a day. We've tried different tooth brushes, tooth pastes, letting her brush herself, letting her brush my teeth. Nothing seems to get her excited about teeth brushing.

I've had the appointment made for a few weeks and have been telling Karlee all about the dentist. When we arrived, she was excited to have her picture taken beside the monkey sign. Then, when we walked in, she ran straight for the train table and started playing. When they called her name, she just held my hand and slowly walked back to the room.



She was shown all the instruments and I held them to show her they were okay. The sweet hygienist turned on the TV in the ceiling and Dora was on. Karlee perked up and was ready. I got to sit in the chair and Karlee laid back on my stomach (which was pretty uncomfortable for me!). They started by counting her teeth and she has 20. I snapped this picture when Karlee was just looking around and checking everything out. She looks scared to death!



Karlee sat really still and did everything she was asked with no complaints. I was fully expecting the dead lip lock like I get at home every time I come at her with a toothbrush! When it was all over, Karlee was excited to get a prize out of the toy machine. I asked if she wanted to go to Walmart and get a really big prize for being so good. She said, "no, I got a little prize from the dentist." Definitely not the answer I was expecting either!



She got a t-shirt and wanted to wear it the minute we got home. She also had to go outside and show Sable her clean teeth. She was so proud. Teeth brushing last night wasn't as bad as it has been but it was back to a fight this morning. Maybe I should get dentist tools to start using. She might like those cold silver things better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that pose and the look on her beautiful face
Karlee is so cute and her body is so perfect you don’t ever
See a two year old with ssuch a well proportioned
Body thanks for sharing ! Can I ask a favor of you
I would like you to send me a couple pairs of karlees
Dirty panties so I might run my tongue over the
Crotch and taste her sweet hot pussy the thought of
Tasting her hot little pussy would be a dream cum
True I realize that sounds weird but no harm and it
Would help me with a wonderful experience please