Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Festivities

It's so hard to believe November has come and gone. We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. Karlee especially enjoyed making cookies with mommy. I looked down one time to see her eating the dough. She obviously didn't want to wait for them to cook!





My mom's side of the family is always fun to be around. Good food, good laughs, and plenty of good memories. Karlee and Lila had a great time playing together. I managed to get my camera out just before leaving to snap a few pictures of these two telling each other bye. It's hard to believe that this time next year, Lila will be Karlee's age and Raleigh James Durham will be here and will be Lila's age. Three little ones with one year stair step age differences. Look out!!





I hope everyone enjoyed a great Thanksgiving and took time to reflect on what you are thankful for. I sure did and wouldn't take anything in the world for anything different (except for a husband that stayed home instead of duck hunting!!).

No comments: