Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hey Santa!!!

Karlee has to see Santa every time we go to the mall. She starts calling his name as soon as we pull in the parking lot. (We've been shopping a lot lately!). I've been waiting for Chip to be with us before I had Karlee's picture made. Well, last night, we made a special trip to the mall with daddy to have Karlee's annual picture with Santa. Chip was shocked that Karlee was so excited to see Santa and that she went right to him. She told him she wanted a candy cane and held out her hand. I told her she had to wait until the end for a candy cane and she replied "I finished!" and held her hand out again. It was really funny and made the workers laugh.

The purchased photo turned out a lot better than the one Chip took since he couldn't get very close. She actually has a big smile on her face (I know Brooke you won't believe she smiled for a camera!).



We have brunch with Santa this weekend and I can't imagine what Karlee is going to do when Santa walks around and stops at our table with Mrs. Claus. Stay tuned.....

No comments: