Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Elmo's Green Thumb



Karlee absolutely loves Elmo. She has a few Elmo toys at our house and at my mom's house (my old ones). When I saw that an Elmo Live show was coming to Columbus, I ordered them instantly. I asked my mom to go with us for an extra set of hands! She gladly accepted the invitation.

Yesterday was the big day and Karlee was so excited. I started telling her on Tuesday night that we were going to see Elmo. She kept saying "Elmo dance" because that's what she does with Elmo Live that we have at home.

Here are a few pictures from the show.

Giving Elmo a big hug!

Karlee just had to have the toy like the one the girl behind us did.

Granna and Karlee enjoying the show.

The rainy umbrella scene.

Waving to the characters.

A personal greeting from Zoe. My mom is not a good photographer and is known for cutting off heads!!


Karlee danced and laughed and seemed to really enjoy the show. She was a little too young to understand why the big "toys" wouldn't stay and play with her when they walked by or why she couldn't run after them onto the stage. All in all, she stayed in tune with the show and watched everything that was happening. We have evidence that she was observant during the show. My parents took Karlee to dinner Wednesday night. It was raining and my mom started singing "rain rain go away." Karlee said "Elmo unlella" (umbrella) while she was singing. My mom was floored because that song was sang in the show and Elmo danced with a flower umbrella. The things those little minds remember!

We had a great time and I was glad my mom got to experience it with us. Sesame Street knows how to keep kids entertained. I was totally impressed with the production.

1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Green Thumb, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Sesame_Street_Live_Elmos_Green_Thumb-tickets looking forward to it.