Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding Weekend

We returned home yesterday afternoon from a fun wedding weekend in Demopolis, AL. My parent's kept Karlee over the weekend and she came back to us stinking she was so spoiled rotten! It is so easy leaving for trips when we know she is in loving hands.

We had a great time at all of the events from Friday and Saturday. It was nice to sit by the pool at the hotel with all of the wedding party and the parents of both bride and groom and share old stories and jokes after the rehearsal dinner.



We swung by the lake to pick Karlee up and see my dad for Father's Day. We enjoyed a great lunch at Niffers and headed home. Karlee was quiet for a little bit in the car. I looked back to see if she was asleep and this is what I found. She had found her toothbrush and toothpaste in the side pocket of her bag and went to town on her teeth. I couldn't resist taking a picture.



We spent the rest of the day playing with Karlee and loving on her to make up for the lost hugs and kisses from the weekend. It's so nice to be back at home with this little munchkin. She was definately missed. I hate that Father's Day was spent mostly in the car. I'm hoping Karlee wakes up from her nap in time for me to run to the grocery store and get something yummy to cook for Chip tonight (the neighbors house alarm going off is probably about to help that out a lot and the cops have just arrived!).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the alarm!! I was at the Chiropractor's office and Todd didn't answer his cell phone. We still have no idea what made it go off.

Wendy