Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fresh Veggies!

Karlee and I took an early morning trip to the new market at Blooming Colors Saturday while Chip was working. They were just having a soft opening on Saturday but we came home with lots of goodies: tomatoes, squash, peaches, and sweet corn. I added some fresh black eyed peas I already had and what a great meal we enjoyed last night. Corn is one of Karlee's most favorite foods so we pulled some off the cob for her and she ate all of it before starting on the rest of the food.




Karlee is a vegetable lover. There is really nothing that we have given her in the vegetable department that she doesn't like. At Outback one night last week, she picked up the broccoli chunks and started eating them like she does a piece of bread. Broccoli in both hands eating pieces out of it like crazy. I HATE broccoli but am so glad Karlee likes it because it's healthy and better than the PBJ sandwiches and mac n cheese that I grew up on (not because that's all my parents fed me but because that's all I would eat growing up).

She loves Mikata (not a favorite of mine but I go for Chip to eat sushi). She gets all of my vegetables, all of my cabbage, and part of my rice (I do like the rice). The elderly couple at our table was just amazed at how much she was eating. Fist fulls of cabbage and zucchini stuffing her cheeks! She then shared an ice cream with us for dessert.

Karlee is getting so coordinated with a spoon and fork. Notice what hand she is using. Like father like daughter!



Also notice the ketchup. Karlee has started wanting to dip everything she eats in something. That something has ranged from honey mustard to ketchup to white cheese sauce at Niffer's (this sauce is what started the whole thing-thanks mom!). The funny thing is though that I and everyone else has always said "dip it" but for some reason Karlee is saying "bob it". I have no idea where that came from but it is hilarious when she hands you her food and says "bob it" if she doesn't have anything on her plate to dip in. It is so cute and makes me laugh every time she says it.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Fun! Fun! Karlee is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Maggie Rae is sexy as hell want to give her my hard cock

Anonymous said...

That would be a very sweet and hot little tween ass to fuck for sure
But I like baby so much more
Madilyn has got me dreaming about her little pleasures