Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Parties

Saturday night, Chip and I attended a fun Halloween party. He was a western gun slinger and I was his saloon girl. We had so much fun and laughed so hard that my jaws hurt 'til late Sunday afternoon. Let me tell you, there are some very creative folks in this town. We saw everything from Kenny Chesney, to Elvis and Priscilla, and even Michael Phelps in full speedo fashion (I'll spare you the picture!). We have 365 days to come up with a creative idea for next year.


We hosted a couples BBQ baby shower at our house for Elizabeth and Travis Spratlin on Sunday. It was fun and they got so many nice things. I just had to post these pictures of the proud parents-to-be. Little Mason received monogrammed camo that was just precious. Travis received his own diaper bag that looked like a tool bag and was full of house building themed onesies, changing pads, and burp clothes. It was the neatest thing I've ever seen for a dad. Elizabeth collects Waterford Christmas ornaments. Russell and Adam gave her a Waterford baby rattle that was just beautiful. They will cherish the moment they hang it on the tree while holding Mason after he comes home from the hospital.


No comments: