Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Rub A Dub Dub



Karlee had her first bath without her bath seat Wednesday night. She has always loved the bath but being free to roam in the tub was a big highlight for her. She splashed so much I think more water ended up on the floor than in the tub. Tooth number 3 is coming in so she's been a little cranky lately. Not in the bath though. That's the one place I know she'll be her normal happy, playful self.

While taking this picture, I heard what sounded like water lightly running. It was Karlee tinkling!! Bath time was officially over.

7 comments:

The Reeds said...

GREAT pictures! She is getting bigger and cuter by the day!
I might really call you about the banner. I'd love to see if your cousin could do the "name change."

DeLine Family said...

What a cutie!! She's getting so big! I love all of the pics...we can't keep Hudson out of the water but we have moved to showers with Daddy now in the morning and it's gotten a little easier!

Elizabeth said...

Gosh, Allyson. She is so super duper cute! I mean that smile just melts my heart.

Anonymous said...

bath time gonna clean your special spot with my tounge

Anonymous said...

mine got hers licked tonight mummy is shopping, in the bath daddy washed and got hiscock sucked too

Anonymous said...

I hope youcum in her mouth

Anonymous said...

I always do