Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Self-Feeder




Karlee has the pincher fingers down pat for table food self-feeding. Well, today, the little priss decided she wanted to give herself her bottle. I said what the heck, go for it. I was trying to get laundry done and her summer clothes put away so self-feeding seemed great. The bottle spent most of the time upside down because Karlee thought chewing on the bottom was more entertaining. After the bottle lost it's pizazz with her, she then moved to the box of veggie crackers. Sable was very interested in this activity. After a quick trip to the laundry room, I came back to find crackers all over the floor and Sable having a ball eating them. I don't have a picture of this because I was in too big of a hurry to pick them up and scold Sable for eating them. Karlee had moved on to play with the stand up mirror in my bedroom. She had no clue that Sable was eating her crackers. That's just about 30 minutes of my day today. Karlee is in to everything and anything. If she's this fast on her knees, boy I can't imagine what a walking Karlee will be like. She's napping now and this is the first time I've sat down all day. God bless you stay at home moms!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait until she starts walking! Call me, I'll come over to help! You are going to need int my friend.

She's adorable. Looking forward to this weekend!!!!!!

The Williams said...

She is such a big girl! Lillie loves eating all of the food braden drops to her. I can't wait for them to get a chance to play together.