Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Madelyn!!



Lordy, I just can't believe Madelyn turned 1 on Friday. It was an emotional day for me. I cried while feeding her morning bottle and a few more times during the day. Time has just flown by. My baby is a year old.

We had a little party for her with just our family of 4 on Friday night. I couldn't let her actual birthday go by without a little celebration. The big party was on Sunday. I got us all cupcakes to eat after dinner. Madelyn wasn't quite sure what to do with hers at first but it didn't take her long to dig in.





We let Madelyn open the presents from us afterwards. I took Karlee shopping the week before and let her pick out a special present (ended up picking 20 from her. Madelyn loves ripping up magazines so she was a pro at unwrapping presents!





We had a family and friends Pumpkin Painting Party on Sunday. I was just going to keep it simple with just family but Karlee wanted some friends to play with. So, we invited a few to come paint pumpkins with Karlee.












I think everyone had a great time celebrating Madelyn's first birthday. We ended the day with a nice warm bubble bath!

No comments: