Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Little Ballerina

Last Wednesday was Karlee's last ballet class. The parents finally got to come in to the room and see what the little ballerinas had learned. I was really impressed at what all they learned in such a short period of time.

They performed a dance to "Beauty and the Beast" which is one of Karlee's favorite movies (she's worn out the DVD she got for Christmas already).

Sitting criss-cross applesauce

Pointing her toes

Supposed to be turning around!

Swaying like a tree


I was so proud of Karlee. Notice the cast is off too!!! She loved ballet so I will probably sign her up at Nix Dance next fall. That will be a very proud moment for me since I danced at Nix for 13 years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LIKE TO PLAY NASTY WITH THAT LIVING DOLL.