Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Just going with the flow

Last week I got completely fed up with asking Chip when he was going to move the guest bedroom furniture out so we could paint and have Karlee's new furniture delivered. I've only been asking him for 2 1/2 months! So, I took the bull by the horns and took care of it myself. Thanks to wonderful guys from Lambert Transfer, the old furniture was moved out last Wednesday.

My aunt Cyndi came over this weekend and painted Karlee's new room. Chip refused to paint the nursery before Karlee was born so I just had to make the green walls work. I was bound and determined that one of my girls was going to have a girlie pink room. Well, now Karlee will!

Karlee was infatuated with watching aunt Cyndi paint. She kept saying "look my pink room mommy!" It is beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Karlee has really understood lately that she was moving to a new big girl room and Madelyn was going to live in her old room.

While I was cooking breakfast this morning, Karlee told me she was going to the play room. I didn't think anything about it since she does this all the time. When I went upstairs to tell her breakfast was ready, this is what I found.



She had pulled her blanket and little pillow into her new room along with several books. I just had to grab the camera! She told me to sit down and read with her in her new room. We read a few books and she kept telling me to let Madelyn see the pictures. So, she turned the book around so my belly could see!



I just couldn't drag her downstairs for breakfast since she was being so sweet. So, breakfast came to her. We had a little picnic in her new room. I figured it wasn't hurting anything since the room was completely empty and I have to vacuum anyway before the new furniture is delivered.



New big girl furniture is being delivered on Wednesday. I hope Karlee keeps up the excitement for her new room when its time to actually sleep in there for good. Now, the next step will be converting the bed Karlee has been in back to the crib. I just hope it doesn't take another 2 1/2 months of asking before Chip does it. Don't put it past me to hire someone to come do that too!!!!!

Stay tuned later this week for the finished big girl room pictures.

16 comments:

The Galimore Family said...

Love the pretty pink color!!!

Anonymous said...

Already on the floor with her legs spread just pull her cute lil cotton knickers aside, lay her back and eat her p---y

Cannibal said...

She all ready on the floor with legs spread just take off the undies and slide deep up in her and let out a big load

Cannibal said...

I would love to talk to u more I love sexy little girls

Anonymous said...

me too I love the soft mouths and tight cu-ts

DANIEL CRAIG said...

HEY ITS OK YOU CAN STAY WITH ME AND I WILL DRY THE TEARS OFF YOUR FACE AND YOU CAN PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN AND YOU CAN SHOW ME YOUR PRIVATE PART AND YOU CAN HAVE A WARM BUBBLY BATH AND YOU CAN WEE IN YOUR WARM BUBBLY BATH AND I WILL DRY YOUR WARM BODY AND WE CAN GO TO THE PARK AND IF YOU NEED A POO I WILL TAKE YOU TO MY HOUSE AND YOU CAN GO TO THE UPSTAIRS TOILET AND YOU CAN POO IN THE UPSTAIRS TOILET AND I WILL ORDER NAPPIES FROM AMAZON AND YOU CAN FILL YOUR BLADDER UP WITH A LOT OF WATER AND YOU CAN WATCH YOUTUBE ON THE LIVING ROOM TV AND YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE COUCH AND YOU CAN WEE IN YOUR NAPPIE AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU CAN TAKE YOUR WET NAPPIE OFF AND YOU CAN PUT YOUR WET NAPPIE IN THE BIN AND I WILL GET A BUCKET FROM THE LOFT AND I WILL PUT THE BUCKET IN MY BACKYARD AND YOU CAN TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF IN MY BACKYARD AND YOU CAN SIT ON YOUR BUCKET AND YOU CAN WEE AND POO IN YOUR BUCKET AND I WILL TAKE YOUR WEE AND POO TO THE UPSTAIRS TOILET AND I WILL GET SOME WOOD AND NAILS AND I WILL MAKE YOUR KNOW TOILET IN THE LIVING ROOM AND YOU CAN WEE AND POO IN YOUR TOILET

Anonymous said...

sexy with her little cotton panties and her legs spread, she needs to pull her panties over and show her tiny c u nt

Anonymous said...

mmmmm i know,what I want to eat

Anonymous said...

https://hoyat.cc/invite/i=33658

Anonymous said...

https://cokob.de/invite/i=36841

Anonymous said...

https://vairltow.de/#/freePreview
Good cp with boys and girls.
Use username: gmanii
Use password: gmanii123

Anonymous said...

I want her

Anonymous said...

She would feel amazing

Anonymous said...

She would taste csi good

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh legs open wearing panties only I am so fuming hard that is a direct message eat my sticky bun! I want to get her wet
And sticky sand sitting her on my hungry mouth I wanna lick her till she pisses all over my face I want to taste everything that comes out of her little pleasure holes

Anonymous said...

Wanna fuck that so hard