Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Introducing...



Madelyn Montgomery


We finally have a name!!!! After much talk back and forth the name has been decided for Baby Baker. And, keeping with tradition, Chip picked the first name and I loved it.
The middle name was the hardest decision this time. We had each given our opinions and neither one of us liked what the other was offering!
Over dinner with the Dilworth's last week, Brooke asked if we had any family names we liked. Of course, I did but Chip hated it so it was not an option. I went down that road with naming Karlee and completely got shut down! When it comes to family names, I was only thinking of grandparents, great grandparents, and the such.
Brooke said "What's your brother's name." I said "Adam Montgomery." She said, "Oh my God. There you go. Madelyn Montgomery. Done."
I have no idea why it never even dawned on me to look at closer family members for names. So, after a lot of talk back and forth with Chip, it was decided. Baby Baker was now officially named. I honestly can't think of a better person for my last child to be named after. My brother is an amazing person. If Madelyn has half the heart he has, she will be an amazing person too.

No comments: