Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Tutu!!

I ordered this Christmas tutu for Karlee's Christmas card picture but it came in a day too late. So, I decided to go ahead and let her play in it. She twirled in circles and said "pretty mommy!"





The rings on her hands came as a surprise from the lady I ordered hairbows from off Etsy. Karlee had to have the rings on with her tutu and made me put them back on her when they fell off!!


I wish the diaper wasn't showing but I sure thought a 9-12 month size would fit this petite child. I was wrong!


When it came time to take it off and get ready for her bath last night, major tears flowed and I had to promise that we would play with it again today!! She held it the entire time the bath water ran and finally gave it to me when I told her the water would ruin it if she got it wet.

1 comment:

The Mader's said...

That is the cutest tu tu I've seen! How adorable - love the colors!! And Karlee looks precious in it!