Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings

Happy Thanksgiving. After spending a wonderful day with family and eating way too much food, it's nice to be at home with my two most favorite people in the world. Chip and I have so much to be thankful for today. Karlee is the biggest blessing in our lives and we thank God for her everyday. She is so spunky and her personality is growing every minute. She was nonstop today playing with everyone and was just overall a happy baby today and all days.

With the economy crumbling down around us, we are so fortunate to have a stable home and family. I am so thankful for my wonderful family (Chip's included). I'm especially thankful for a wonderful husband who would go to the ends of the earth for us. I'm also thankful God has gifted us with the most precious little girl; thankful she's healthy, happy, loving, and ever growing. I don't know what I've done to deserve such a great gift. I am truly blessed.


1 comment:

Wilson's Winners said...

Love those baby blues!!! I hate that I missed the playdate on Monday.