Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Cherished days off






I truly can't wait for Thursdays to end and hate for Mondays to end. I work three days a week and stay at home with Karlee on Mondays and Fridays. In the beginning, I was doing some work from home on Mondays because Karlee was still sleeping a lot during the day. Now that she is only on two naps a day, it is so much more fun to play on Mondays than work. Karlee and I had a nice lunch at Amsterdam with Chip today then off to Hickory Dickory Park we went (minus Chip). It was a spur of the moment thing as I was driving by. I thought it would be fun to see how Karlee liked the swings.

Karlee had a ball. I would say "Weeee" and she would laugh and say "EEEEEEE". I even sat in the big swings with her and she smiled and waved her arms each time we went backwards. She even liked the little tunnel and pulled her lunch bag in it with her. We may make this a weekly activity to get out of the house before it turns too cold. Today was just perfect and beautiful.

No comments: