Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Warm Spring Days

We had a crazy warm Winter that has led into a hot Spring. Way back on March 18, I decided it was time to move the water table the girls got for Christmas out of our living room and outside where it belonged. It was also time to actually fill it with water and not pretend anymore! The girls had a blast with their cute pirate ship. Madelyn only tried to climb in it a half dozen times!

I foresee LOTS of time in the driveway with this all summer long!










2 comments:

George said...

Oh my goodness look at that hot little body
Madelyn has grown into a sexy desirable
Little girl in Less then a year that last post
Her standing in her swimming suit showing
Off her firm baby bum you inviting thighs firm
Hips and that cute face was able to devert
attention away from Karlee which is not
Easy to do with my desire for Karlee anyways
Madelyn took fifteen minutes of her time
While I took that time to enjoy every hot inch
And deliver a uncontrollable river of cum
Fantasing about Madelyn makes me hard
As hell to the point of throbbing at which
Point I have to relieve the pressure ! Thank you
Madelyn looking forward to your body growing
Giving me hour of pleasure gonna have to
Split time with Karlee your both to hot to
Not have you separately want to taste you
As bad as I want to taste Karlee that thought
Has taken me to where I must go enjoy you
Agian two times in five minute yes u are hot

Anonymous said...

She is very hot for sure you jacked off to Madalyn 2times Oman hour I’m on my fourth looking at her hot baby ass I can’t
Stop thinking of how awesome it would
Feel to have my hard cock inside her tight
Little baby ass and how she would respond
When I cum in her little ass I’ll bet Madalyn
Would tighten her sexy little pucker hole and squeeze my cock in half damn here I go one more time going to look at her seeet little body while I stroke my cock