Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Lovin' those tigers




Karlee has no other choice but to be an Auburn Tiger fan. I count down the days for Auburn football right after the season ends each year. Chip is a converted Alabama fan (yuck!) so his veins are only beginning to bleed orange and blue. Karlee took a 2 1/2 hour nap Saturday so we just missed Tiger Walk. Aubie was still hanging around so I was anxious to see if Karlee would like Aubie. To my surprise, she practically jumped out of my arms to get to him. We only got a few pictures because other moms were waiting their turns with their kids.

We met up with the Dilworth's and Galimore's for a little tailgating. Karlee got her first kiss from a boy, Barrett. Karlee had pulled herself up on the cooler and Barrett just walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Where was the camera when I needed it? I'm looking forward to the rest of the season and hope our Tigers play great.

WAR EAGLE!

2 comments:

Kari said...

That pic with Aubie is adorable. She is so cute!

The Galimore Family said...

We had fun! Who wouldn't want to kiss on such a pretty little girl? :)