Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sleeping with Bunny

Karlee is attached to her bunny these days. The funny thing is she wants it for naps but doesn't for night time sleep. The other day I went to check on her in my bed and this is what I found. She had made her way on top of the bunny.



Chip had a fishing tournament Friday night from midnight to 8 am. Needless to say, he slept all day Saturday. I decided to put Karlee down for her nap with her daddy. She started out laying right beside him but I later found her half way under the cover with her bunny not far away. Chip said she rolled all over the bed and never dropped the bunny's ear.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Is that a Bunny by the Bay blankie? If so, Wilson is obsessed with his (but it's blue).
Too Sweet!

Brandy said...

Awww!I love a sleeping baby, they are so precious!

Wilson's Winners said...

Those are sweet! Stirling has the same bunny - but is more obsessed with her blankies.