Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Day of Relaxation

After five weeks of Karlee crying everyday, I was about to go insane. My mom told me to take a day off and do something relaxing. So, last Saturday, Karlee spent the entire day at my parent's house. I felt like a cow at a milk factory all week pumping enough milk for a whole day. I was bound and determined to do it though. Mom picked Karlee up around 8:30 and Chip and I headed to the lake. It was absolutely beautiful last weekend. Chip fished all day and I stayed on the back of the boat sleeping and reading. It felt nice to be myself again and enjoy a stress-free day with my husband. I called my mom several times that day though because I couldn't help but wonder what they were doing. We picked Karlee up around 7:00 that night and have had a great week since. She's playing more, rather than crying, during the day and sleeping really well at night. I think we both just needed a break.

No comments: